Welcome to Laser Engraving Tips Drawing Service. Vector drawings created in a drawing editing program are needed for laser cutting and engraving. You can make use of our vector drawing service, where we create the drawing files for you. Laser Engraving Tips maintains a strong in-house team of certified CAD/CAM users to provide our affordable and professional drawing services.
Cut & Engrave Ready CNC Drawing Files
We offer Highly Detailed CAD/Vector Files ready to be CNC Laser cut / Laser Engraved. These files can be easily used on some of the following materials:
- CardBoard etc.
We will convert your Hand Drawn Sketches and images into CAD/Vector Files For CNC laser Cutting and Engraving.
Custom Designs for laser cutting & engraving
We can also produce custom designs which includes some of the following:
- Wall Art
- Wooden Boxes
- Home Decor
- Wedding Decoration
- Cake Toppers
What Will We Need From You
Below you will find the requirements that will be needed for us to proceed with a quote.
1. Prepare a sketch
You’ll need to create a 2D drawing of the pieces that you want to cut / engrave.
Draw all lines in black for whatever you want to laser cut.
2. Drawing Lines for any engraving
You can shade in black to indicate fills on whatever portions you wish to have engraved. Make certain that your pen marks are firm and uniform.
3. Email your drawing
Send a Jpeg, GIF, PDF, or any file we can view by email. Send to Eugene for quoting: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Send your image to our drawing service
If you need vector tracing from an image file, make sure it has a high resolution of at least 300 DPI. Make sure you properly clarify which sections of the image you want traced. All photos should have relevant measurements in millimeters or inches. Send to Eugene for quoting: email@example.com
What Happens After That
Once we receive your drawings, we will provide you with a detailed quote for your job, including the vector tracing work. If you accept the quote, the job will be added to our job queue. Vector tracing jobs normally take longer to complete because the drawings need to be approved first.
- We will provide you with screenshots once the drawing work is done so you can check and approve.
- Sometimes you need to make small adjustments to make sure your drawing processes correctly on your machine.
- We will make any minor adjustments that are required.
- At this point, additional fees could be incurred if the scope of the drawing job changes dramatically.
- After the drawing is approved, we’ll proceed with your job.
- We will email you the drawings as soon as the job is complete.
- Additionally, we’ll save them on file in case you need them again in the future; you won’t be charged to have them redone.
File Formats that can be delivered
Choose whatever file format you require. File Formats that we can deliver include:
- As per your requirements
USA/Canada Toll Free: 1 (800) 678-1506